The objective of this action is twofold:
1. On the one hand, to boost a strong Community on Citizen Science within the ECIU Consortium.
2. On the other hand, to identify potential lines of collaboration between projects and foster the creation of SMART-ER trans-national pilots in Citizen Science.
Join us for the first SMART-ER webinar on Citizen Science on Monday, 15th November 2021, 10.30 - 11.45 (CET) on Teams.
- Prof. Fernando Vilariño (CVC - UAB) - Introducing theECIU SMART-ER project and its approach to Citizen Science
- Prof. Ann Elisabeth Laks Cardozo (UiS) - Environmental citizenship and the Enviro Citizen project.
- Prof. Florence Rudolf (INSA) - Participative Sciences in Practice: Clim'Ability Design for Small & Middle Enterprises at the Upper Rhine Region.
More information: http://www.eciu.org/for-researchers/webinars
ECIU Community: Register below to attend live to the webinars.