The 1st KEEN Forum PhD Colloquium will be held virtually on August 20, 2020.
Final deadline extension of abstract submission: July 19, 2020.
The KEEN Forum PhD Colloquium will provide a unique opportunity for doctoral students studying artificiality and sustainability in entrepreneurship to present their research and receive constructive feedback on their current research projects and guidance how to develop it further.
The key topics for this conference will include the topics:
- Dynamics of the mind-set of entrepreneurs embracing digital transformation across different business sectors;
- Dynamic entrepreneur capabilities – what are they?;
- Adaptability mechanisms to facilitate sustainable growth of digital start-ups;
- The effect of digital technology in start-up scaling and sustainable growth;
- The dynamics of value creation and appropriation in digital start-ups across different business sectors;
- Dynamics of the architectures of value-chains in digital entrepreneurship;
- Sustainability if the value-chains in digital entrepreneurship;
- The role of networks and different collaborative behaviours in digital entrepreneurship;
- Phenomenon if the artificiality in entrepreneurship itself.
KEEN Forum PhD Colloquium 2020 – KEEN Best Abstract Awards
For further information, and to enter the competition, please read the attachment below and visit our website: https://keenforumphd.ktu.edu/
Abstract registration: https://bit.ly/2TBEUuG