- The module builds upon the latest developments within the research and practice in the field of Talent Management within multinational corporations and Global Talent Management.
- It brings together several fields of research: Information Systems, Human Resource Management, Cross-Cultural Communication, Organization Studies, Information Technology, Organizational Behavior, Knowledge Management, Practice Transfer.
- Teaching methods include video-based materials on TM, guest lectures, case-based teaching built on real life cases, design practice for the project, and exercises to present TM cases and formulate global issues (problem statement), peer-review sessions to improve assignments and project reports.
- The module can be entered by students from a variety of disciplines, including social science and engineering BSc, students from the UT and exchange partner universities, and polytechnical universities. Successful completion of this minor prepares students for enrolling in the MSc BA program.
- Skills-wise, this module continues enhancing of the academic skills; and specifically offers the training in leadership skills in a multinational environment and cross-cultural management and communication skills.
- Practice-wise, the module is enhanced by several guest addresses aiming at illustrating TM issues.
To apply for an exchange programme, you will have to follow these seven steps:
1. Pre-application phase: 6 - 4 months before arrival
2. Nomination: 6 - 3 months before arrival
3. Application phase: 6 - 3 months before arrival
4. Assessment phase: 4 - 2 months before arrival
5. Acceptance or rejection: 3 - 2 months before arrival
6. Preparation to arrival phase: 3 - 1 month(s) before arrival
7. Upon arrival and during your stay at the UT