This course focuses on the question of how the international and global flows of resources, trade, materials and goods have developed, particularly during the post-war period, as well as on how the political and ideological debates on these issues have developed during this period. Additionally, different theories concerning these changes are analysed. Both social and natural science play part in the course, and through laboratory experiments, field excursions, lectures and seminars, a scientific understanding of global environmental problems is provided. This course is strongly connected to ongoing research at the Tema Department.
The application for spring semester 2017 will open in September with application deadline October 15. If you are selected by your home university please ask them to nominate you to email@example.com. All nominated students will receive an email as soon as the application form opens.
When you have been selected by your home university, the application procedure will be as follows:
1. Search for courses in the course list above. Please see under "Course information and timetable" in the left hand menu before you choose your courses. Note that full-time courses at Faculty of Arts and Sciences run during four (4) periods per semester. You can choose only one full-time course for each period.
2, Check the specific requirements for each course that you want to study and make sure that you are eligible for all courses that you select.
3, Fill out the application form on-line which will open in September. The application form includes personal data, academic background, choice of courses and the period of study for your stay at Linköping University.
4, Upload the required documents:
- Transcript of records of all university education
- Proof of English*
- List of ongoing courses
- Degree certificate if applicable
All documents need to be scanned into one pdf file.
5. If you want to apply for accommodation through Linköping University make sure to cross that box on the application form. Please note that you also need to apply and sign up with other landlords and check the notice boards. Linköping University cannot guarantee accommodation.
6. Submit the form. A print-out version of your application will open for your reference.
7. Deadline for Spring semester 17 is 15 October 2016, 23.59 o´clock (UTC+2h).
8. Information and admission documents will be send during November 2016.
Linköping University is a state university in Linköping, Sweden. Linköping University was granted full university status in 1975 and is now one of Sweden's larger academic institutions.More information