The course contains both classic and contemporary thoughts on strategy. The classic views represent the canon of the field of strategy and include models and concepts that students of strategy are expected to know. In the course, this inevitable heritage of theories and models is complemented with more contemporary ideas on strategy which also serve as a vehicle for challenging some of the classic ideas.
Course module within MSc Business Administration - Strategy and Management in International Organisations.
The ability of firms to integrate specialist knowledge is vital for successful innovation. The particular challenges of project-based organizations are discussed. During the last decade many firms have opened up their innovative activities to include e.g. customers, suppliers or even competitors and we discuss the implications of this development and particularly discuss and analyze different kinds of collaborative R and D projects and how they can be governed and coordinated. In the last part of the course we focus on radical innovation and dynamics of innovation.
Course module within the MSc Business Administration - Strategy and Management in International Organisations.
The application for spring semester 2017 will open in September with application deadline October 15. If you are selected by your home university please ask them to nominate you to firstname.lastname@example.org. All nominated students will receive an email as soon as the application form opens.
When you have been selected by your home university, the application procedure will be as follows:
1. Search for courses in the course list above. Please see under "Course information and timetable" in the left hand menu before you choose your courses. Note that full-time courses at Faculty of Arts and Sciences run during four (4) periods per semester. You can choose only one full-time course for each period.
2, Check the specific requirements for each course that you want to study and make sure that you are eligible for all courses that you select.
3, Fill out the application form on-line which will open in September. The application form includes personal data, academic background, choice of courses and the period of study for your stay at Linköping University.
4, Upload the required documents:
- Transcript of records of all university education
- Proof of English*
- List of ongoing courses
- Degree certificate if applicable
All documents need to be scanned into one pdf file.
5. If you want to apply for accommodation through Linköping University make sure to cross that box on the application form. Please note that you also need to apply and sign up with other landlords and check the notice boards. Linköping University cannot guarantee accommodation.
6. Submit the form. A print-out version of your application will open for your reference.
7. Deadline for Spring semester 17 is 15 October 2016, 23.59 o´clock (UTC+2h).
8. Information and admission documents will be send during November 2016.
inköping University is a state university in Linköping, Sweden. Linköping University was granted full university status in 1975 and is now one of Sweden's larger academic institutions.More information