consists of three versions, of which you can choose one:
Version A: Virtual project.
Version B: Study tour (before you register for this version please contact the coordinator, mr. Stienstra).
Version C: Field study.
consists of three versions, of which you – depending on participation in Module 1 – can choose one:
Version D: Short field study for those who completed Version A or B in Module 1.
Version E: Short field study for those who did not complete either Version A or B in Module 1.
Continuation of field study (Version C) started in Module 1.
The two modules can be taken separately, except for version C. If you are interested in Module 2, we encourage you to also choose Module 1, as it provides essential insights needed for Module 2.
To apply for an exchange programme, you will have to follow these seven steps:
1. Pre-application phase: 6 - 4 months before arrival
2. Nomination: 6 - 3 months before arrival
3. Application phase: 6 - 3 months before arrival
4. Assessment phase: 4 - 2 months before arrival
5. Acceptance or rejection: 3 - 2 months before arrival
6. Preparation to arrival phase: 3 - 1 month(s) before arrival
7. Upon arrival and during your stay at the UT