Our main research lines in Cellular and Bioreaction Engineering are
- Biopharmaceutical Biotechnology: Production of biopharmaceuticals and recombinant vaccines;
- Micro- and nanotechnologies for the diagnostic of infectious diseases;
- Tissue Engineering and stem cell culture;
- Engineered biomaterials for biopharmaceutical and biomedical applications
NutriOmics: This group performs cutting-edge research in nutrigenomics in order to identify phytochemicals preferably associated with Mexican native plants and foods that have the potential to prevent and treat cancer and chronic degenerative diseases.
- Bioinformatics and Medical Devices: research on topics of bioinformatics, genomics, medical imaging and medical devices.