The objective of this action is twofold:
1. On the one hand, to boost a strong Community on Citizen Science within the ECIU Consortium.
2. On the other hand, to identify potential lines of collaboration between projects and foster the creation of SMART-ER trans-national pilots in Citizen Science.
Join us for the first SMART-ER webinar on Citizen Science on Monday, 29th November 2021, 10.30 - 11.45 (CET) on Teams.
- Begoña Miñarro (UAB) - The ECIU SMART-ER project and its approach to Citizen Science
- Dr. Cristina Madrid (ICTA-UAB) - Energy modeling meets environmental concerns: the SEEDS and LIVEN projects
- Prof. Katherine Harrison (LiU) - Sustainability means inclusivity: engaging citizens in early stage smart city development
- Francesca Fiore (UNITN) - Trentino Young Scientist Challenge: a learning-by-doing project for secondary school students
More information: http://www.eciu.org/for-researchers/webinars
ECIU Community: Register below to attend live to the webinars.