What is it about?
i Summer MX is a program designed for international students who love traveling and learning about new cultures.
Students will live in four vibrant cities in Mexico. The Santa Fe district in Mexico City, the colonial city Queretaro, the industrialized Leon and the modern business and industrial center in Monterrey. They will make everlasting memories exercising their intellectual curiosity and developing entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership skills, in a multicultural setting.
During their stay in Mexico, students will learn about different parts of the country without ceasing their studies. Each campus has special activities, with field trips, company visits and networking events that will make their experience unforgettable.
WEEK 1 JULY 1ST - 5TH MEXICO CITY at SANTA FE
- Business internationalization: Kidzania a success story in Mexico
- How to develop licensing as a way for business expansion
- Spanish and salsa to survive in Mexico
WEEK 2 JULY 8TH - 12TH CAMPUS QUERETARO
- Queretaro: A mexican pioneer in aerospace industry in Mexico
- Agroparks: the new green gold for mexican exports
- Corporate Social Responsibility
WEEK 3 JULY 15TH - 19TH CAMPUS LEON
- A role model for supply chain internationalization
- Logistics: the game shaker for international trade
- Cross-cultural adaptation: Leon Expat community
WEEK 4 JULY 22TH - 26TH CAMPUS MONTERREY
- Entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems. Create your own innovation!
- Technologies that are changing the game of business.
- Practical use of Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Nanotech